Tuesday, September 14, 2010

PLN6

The article I read was "FBI seeks "flatbill" bandit in the series in the front range", by the Denver Post.  This artice is about how a suspected bandit wearing a flatbill hat, which is the reason he is called the flatbill bandit, comes into many Front Range banks and commits a robberies.  He told a clerk he had a gun.  Also, if he is found, there will be a $2000 reward.  First of all, this matters to me because any bandit is bad not only for me, but for my fellow Coloardans.  This guy needs to  be brought to the authorities as soon as possbile.  This also matters to me because if I somehow see him walking on the street somewhere, I can call the cops and gain $2000.  This isnt likely, but still a possibility.  The reason why it matters to education is because this guy probably needed money and he didnt have the money himself to get what he wanted.  If you get a good education, that could lead to a better job, which leads to more money, so theres no need to rob banks.  This matters to the world because it illustrates how corupt society is today.  To me this seems so regular to me.  When I see news that someone has robbed some banks, I dont think much of it because I am used to it.  This is true for many people also, which is troubling.

1 comment:

  1. Jake- nice work! Please add to your topic sentence what matters and why it matters. Also, proofread your response since there are some errors. Other than that, good work.

    ReplyDelete