Thursday, December 9, 2010

PLN23

The video “How cognitive surplus will change the world” matters to me because I could possibly contribute to this by making something that is “civic friendly”, to education because education should focus more on this, and to the world because one program showed how much it could impact the world in a good way.  This video was basically about how a small program used in East Africa made out of generosity helped so much, and then slowly became global.  Since I am someone who has the ability to make an impact on the world, I need to do my best to take advantage of my opportunity.  In my opinion, education should focus more on being civic friendly and being able to do things that will help people in rough times.  Education should specifically teach how to get your idea started, and how to use it effectively.  If most students had this skill, they could put it to use and change the world dramatically.  To be truthful, the world is huge.  Some people, including me think about how they could make an impact in the world, because it is so large.  Well if something so small like that program the helped East Africa in the beginning, then anyone can make an impact

No comments:

Post a Comment